July 20th, 2009 by Veronica
Makeup for Men; How can Men apply make up properly?
it’s 2009 and as we know men have taking grooming to new heights. They now use Concealer, Foundation and yes- even Mascara!
You will need:
- Cosmetic Pads
- Concealor and/or Foundation
- A Small Makeup Brush
- Matte Powder
- Lip Balm
- Exfolitate by washing your face moving your hands in a circular motion. By exfoliating your face it unblocks your pores and removes dead skin. NEVER USE AN EXFOLIATOR after shaving, chances are you’ll be faced with redness and horrible irritation
- Using your Cosmetic Pad, wet the pad and then apply your toner. Run the toner lightly over your face. The toner helps close the pores you have just opened with the exfoliator
- Apply Concealor. Using the back of your hand warm up the concealor. Taking the small makeup brush, put a little concealor on your hand. Go to the blemish and rub the product into your skin in circular motion. Try to begin in the center of the blemish and move outer in
- Use your powder matte gently dust it all over the forehead and face. If your pale, this ideally will give your skin more color.
- Apply Lip Balm
- Try not to touch your face during the day, you don’t want it to be noticable that your wearing makeup!